We are hiring a Scientific programmer FORTRAN and C++
You will work on an exciting scientific R&D project, delivering new products and services for our plasma modelling software line.
We are a London-based company, and the role will be predominantly work-from-home based within the UK. Some in-person meetings and office-based coworking are to be expected (Up to 1-2 times a week). Furthermore, some national and international travel is to be expected.
Specifically, you will be working on:
- writing a 3D plasma modelling code with unstructured mesh
- participating in conferences and webinars relevant to your role
Part of your work will also include customer support, test automation, and potentially conducting calculations using our software.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Proven ability to code software in FORTRAN or C++ demonstrating good coding practices
- A PhD in plasma physics
- Experience in writing Maxwell Solver
- Experience in working with meshes and unstructured meshes in particular
- Knowledge of low-pressure plasma physics
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Quantemol is a scientific software and consultancy company with an international customer base and a small friendly team of experts based in the UK. We are providing plasma modelling solutions to the semiconductor industry and others. Our products are complicated but the results of your work have a real impact. We are facilitating innovation which can change the world.
Join us on this journey!
Please email your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org